What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A work at home site that provides business opportunities for mommies
- Providing you a resource on how to start your own personalized candy wrappers business
- Providing you a resource on how to start your own mystery shopping business
- Providing you a resource on how to start your own personal trainer business
- Providing you a resource on how to start a personal chef catering Business
- Providing you a resource on how to start your own dog bakery business
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. My Mommy Biz scores 73.31/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.mymommybiz.com/clickbank/index.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $16.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: mymommybiz.com you’ll also be taken through to mymommybiz.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)